- The fact that my 2 year old still takes a NAP (sometimes 3.5 hours)! It's amazing what that break can do for you.
- Sundresses. I have acquired a few this summer season and they are so comfortable and cool.
- Fresh Tomatoes. What's better than an old-fashioned tomato sandwich with some Duke's mayo?
- Back to School Shopping Sales. I used to loathe it when I was little, but now that I'm a parent it's quite exciting.
- Flip Flops. I have so many I can wear a different pair almost every day.
- EBay. I have sold quite a few things lately that were just cluttering up my house and have made some decent money.
- My Blackberry. Now that I have one, I wonder how I lived without one.
- Sleeping late (if you consider 7:30 am late). Not having to have the kids ready and out the door at 7:15 am is quite a treat.
- My Beach Cruiser bicycle complete with wicker basket and baby buggy on board. It's so nice to take a long summer bike ride while talking to my little one and having a LITTLE LAMB ride in my basket.
- Old Friends. You can always count on them to listen when you need to vent. I wouldn't trade them for the world (eventhough they are too busy to read my blog!)
On being a money-making mom
5 hours ago