Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School 2008




It's hard for me to believe, but my fisrt born son Will starts kindergarten this month! And so now I will start living the school-year schedule for a second time in my life, this time as a mother. I have to admit I am pretty excited. After spending hours tooling around the internet looking at backpacks from Pottery Barn, LL Bean and Lands End, we finally came to a decision. Will chose a critter pack from LL Bean complete with a shark and his initials embroidered on it. I saw the tears in other mother's eyes that first day of school, but it did not hit me until the 2nd day when I stepped back and really saw how much my little baby has grown. He's a big kid who stays at school til 2:30 every day of the week. When and how did this happen???

No comments: