Thursday, September 4, 2008

Time flies......


Today Dargan and I met our friends Teresa, Chloe & Cille Wren at Alhambra Hall playground. It felt so strange to be there without my sweet Will. It seems like yesterday that Will & I did everything together, just the 2 of us. We had an outing planned almost every day. We frequented Alhambra during the week and sometimes even made some friends while we played. Little Dargan is already 2 years old and it feels like my life has changed so much. Everyone always told me that I would be different with my 2nd child, but I did not believe it until now. Dargan is so appreciative when I do take him places, esp. when we have some one-on-one time which rarely ever happens..... I kept checking my watch to see when it was time to pick up Will from school....and I had 3 more hours to go! How strange that he's beig enough to go to real school and stay til 2:40 every day of the week! How can time go by that fast??? Dargan's orientation at First Baptist Church School was set for tomorrow, but was just cancelled due to an impending tropical storm. So I guess the 3 of us will be stuck inside once again these last few days of warm weather...

No comments: