Thursday, December 11, 2008

Memories of 2003

Will's first 2 teeth
One PROUD Daddy...

Too much fun for the little guy

Just havin' fun...

Our family - October 2003
Looking back at these pictures from October 2003, it seems so long ago. I thought my life was so BUSY then...If I only knew then what I know now! That special time of having what the textbooks refer to as an "Angel Baby." Will was the perfect child (and still is MOSTLY)-he slept thru the night at 6 weeks (for 12 hours straight) and continued to do so for the next 2 + years. Everyone told me that if I had another child, I would NOT get so... lucky. Well, it's sad, but true. Dargan did not sleep thru the night til he was about 6 months old and he's quite a handful, at times. When I look back now, I cannot imagine what my life would be like without either one of my boys. I am so very BLESSED.

No comments: