Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tip...

I stumbled across a great tip from tipjunkie for organizing kids puzzles. My boys rarely play with their puzzles because of the way they are housed. I bought one of those wooden boxes filled with slots where the puzzles fit (when ALL the pieces are perfectly in place). Well, needless to say, my 5 year old and 2 1/2 year old do NOT have the patience to place all the pieces just so that the puzzles slide back into the slots. Useless box! I am totally trying tip junkie's idea and putting them in ziplock bags so that they can ACTUALLY play with them! Ingenious and so NEAT and TIDY too...

2 comments:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Found you through my dear friend Steel Magnolia...What a great tip for puzzles! I am going to do this for sure.

Thanks for sharing...

Lipstick said...

That is so smart...I am going to copy this one!