Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The boy and his shoes....




Little Brother just loves his shoes!!! He started out when he was about 1 year old wearing camo crocs. He really loved those things. They were the only shoes he would wear. One of his first words was "crocs." Now he enjoys a little variety in his life, he sometimes wears his Elmo tennis shoes. Don't get me wrong-the black crocs with the Elmo jibbitt are still his favorites, but the Elmo tennis shoes come in at a close second. I have never seen a child love his shoes so much..Whew..I wonder what it will be like when he gets older. I have already started giving away some of Big Brother's old shoes that I had saved for LB. I don't think they will do.....

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

My youngest son loves shoes also! He always has. And, he is rough on shoes too! I buy more shoes for him than I do for Charles, Dalton, or myself combined! Thank goodness he is too young to want Nike Shocks, or Under Armour. I can still buy his shoes at Rack Room!

Two Little Lambs said...

I never knew boys loved shoes too!