Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch 2008







The boys and I visited the Boone Hall Farms Pumpkin Patch this week. The weather could not have been more beautiful and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. Will and Dargan had the most fun playing in the sand, climbing on big tractor tires and hay. They also really enjoyed the haunted hay ride. Will & have been coming to this pumpkin patch for the past 5 years so he was not that impresssed with the haunted ride this year. He asked me, "Mommy, is this supposed to be scary?" I told him that until this year he always got a little spooked by all the scary creatures hanging from the low lying trees in the forest. He's turned into such a big boy I guess I'll have to take him to Blackbeard's Trail of Terror for him to be scared!!! Not!! Dargan on the other hand clung to me during the hay ride and was a little spooked....That's my boy.

No comments: