Thursday, October 23, 2008

Little stinker....

Today felt like a Monday, but it was actually Thursday. I woke at 6:50 am, got the boys dressed for school, feed them, packed a lunch for Will while I tried to sneak in my morning coffee. (Did I mention that during all this Daddy was upstairs having his "uninterrupted bathroom time"??) The boys are then out the door at 7:15....Whew.... all that before 8 am.... I then retreat upstairs for a quick bathroom break only to discover as I watch the toilet overflow all over the bathroom that my "little stinker" Dargan had dumped at least half a roll of toilet paper in the toilet when I was not supervising. Ahhhhh---the joys of motherhood. That's just what I wanted to do this morning ---sop up foul water with ALL of my clean folded towels in my linen closet and all BEFORE 8 am.

2 comments:

Two Boo Boos said...

...all in a day's work of a supermom. By the way, only other moms will ever call you that (it's our code)

Mad About Plaid Girl said...

Ahhh yes, the uninterrupted bathroom time. I swear, I wish I had more of that. Maybe I can sneak a computer in there so I get more time to blog!!!