Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Ahhhhhh, Black Friday. I look forward to it every year. The excitement of shoppers buying Christmas gifts in search of that GREAT deal! I was a little disappointed in the deals this year, but I did manage to get a few great items in my cart. I was pretty excited about my Bissel bagless vac for $28, my 500 thread-count sheet set for $20, my 8GB Flash Drive for $9, boys pj's for $4, and to top it off my Light Brite game for only $9.....I do have to note I had to fight for my sheet set this morning at 5 am in Wal Mart. Those ladies were crazy and over SHEETS!!! It was NUTS in that place. And forget the electronics dept....once you get in there you're stuck behind a never ending stream of buggies with NO.... end in sight. I do LOVE my shopping, but HELP!!!!! It took forever to just manuver my cart out of the area! All in all it was a nice morning of shopping and now I'm ready to hit the bed (it's 8:45 on a Friday night.) Lame, I know.....but I'm just plain tired.

No comments: