Saturday, November 29, 2008

Vikes vs. Jaguars NFL game


Hot dogs and Beer...

Tracy and I in the stadium

The scoreboard

Look at those Vikings!!!!

The hubby loved this Jauguar cheerleader

Skol Vikings!

Cool Outfit, huh?

Check out this Vikings Fan...

me and the hubby watching the game

More fans with cool hats

Russ and I went to the Minnesota Vikings vs. Jacksonville Jaguars football game in Jacksonville on November 23rd. It was a 4 and 1/2 hour drive to Jacksonville, but with no kids it was quite a vacation! We got there early on Saturday and did a little shopping and had dinner at a Little Italy restaurant. I even treated myself to a Raspberry cosmo---yummy. The game was great since the Vikings lead the entire time. It was a lot of fun and the boys had a great visit with Rusty's Mom "Mimi."

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Okay. I NEED that hotdog right this very minute. Oh. My. WORD. AH!