Monday, December 1, 2008

Deal of the Day




I do pride myself in being a "GOOD" shopper. Let me translate a bit if I may. I am a FIRM believer that the MORE you shop, the BETTER shopper you become. I have repeatedly tried to explain this to my husband who just does NOT get it! But it's true-prime example was today. Being the CLEAN HOUSE (my favorite TV show) fanatic that I am, I took a load of stuff to my nearest Good Will this morning. Well, if I'm already there I thought I might as well take a peak inside. To my amazement I found this nearly NEW Kelly's Kids romper with a dump truck on the front! To top it off I got it for a mere $2.99!!! Now that has to be the deal of the day or maybe the week, or should I shudder to say-the month???? I'll let you decide....

1 comment:

Two Boo Boos said...

that has to fall under one of the top deals of the year!