Saturday, December 6, 2008

All About Me...

Christmas....ALL ABOUT ME!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the size of the present. If I have a box big enough I will wrap in a box, if not I use a cute bag

2. Tree-real or artificial? Both, I have found over the years that one if just NOT enough

3. When do you put up the Christmas tree? Right after Thanksgiving, if possible

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day. I have always heard it's bad luck to leave it up past New Year's.

5. Like Egg Nog? Don't recall, but I'm buying some this year to refresh my memory

6. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes, but one of the wise men got broken last year

7. Favorite gift rec'd as a child? Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven, loved making cupcakes in that thing

8. Hardest person to buy for? Hubby, says he never wants anything

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids, they like anything toy related

10. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to start in the Fall

12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, but I feel guilty about it

13. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Cookies and fudge

14. Lights on tree? I have always had white lights, but this year I have white lights on one tree and the old fashioned big colored bulbs on the other one, so much fun.....

15. Travel or stay home during Christmas? Usually travel, but only 2 hours away, but prefer to be home on Christmas morning

16. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph

17. Angel ot Star on top? Star

18. Open present on Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day

19. Most annoying thing at this time of year? The crazed look in shopper's eyes when panic sets in and let's not forget the traffic

20. Favorite ornanment? Ones the kids make at school, so cute...

21. What do you want for Christmas? A happy family

No comments: