Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Pooped...

I can sum up the way I feel right now from just a few of the past week's Christmas activities...pooped! I can't think of a better word at the moment b/c I'm so tired. Just got back today from a 3-day trip to see my family out in the country, then as soon as we got home and ate some lunch we headed back out to do the Festival of Lights. The boys loved it, but both of them were sound asleep in the car not even 5 minutes after we drove away. I had a very hard time staying awake too on the drive home. So thankful for such a wonderful husband that doesn't ever mind driving the whole gang around in our minivan... Thank goodness he's a nightowl and gets his 2nd wind at night or we may not have made it home. Hopefully I'll get some much needed sleep tonight and will be all better for Santa's visit tomorrow night. Sleeping with your 5 year old snuggled up right next to you (on the same pillow) and your 2 year old in a crib in the same room does NOT make for good sleep....

No comments: