Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A little about me....

I got this great idea from carolinamama1. I just became a fan of hers and love her Southern Blog. It's great....Check it out.

Where are you from? I was raised on a tobacco farm in the Pee Dee area of South Carolina and now live on the coast. I love being a Southern Girl and calling SC home!

What is the name of your blog? twolittlelambs

How did you name your blog? I wanted it to be something that meant a lot to my 2 boys-my boys each have a Lambchop that they can't be without. It seemed fitting to name my blog after the 2 lambs. I want this blog to be an online scrapbook for my family. It has become more and more of an outlet for me lately and a great way to meet some great bloggers just like me.

How did you get into blogging? My neighbor and good friend told me about starting her own blog: TwoBooBoos and I thought I would try it out too. Thanks Kristy!

What do you wish to convey on your blog? How much I love my family and how much they mean to me. Also to provide some insight into my life and thoughts for my boys.

What is your favorite thing about your blog? My family and friends keeping up with our life.

What is your favorite Ben N Jerry's Flavor? Phish Food.

What is your favorite song/iTune right now? That's a hard one b/c I like all types of music and it really depends on my mood.

Starbucks or McDonald's? Depends on whether my boys are with me or not.

Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts? Carolina Girls love their Krispy Kremes!

A favorite Carolina food or restaurant? Lowcountry Boil with lots and lots of shrimp....Yummy. Too many good restaurants @ here to chose one.

What is your favorite place in Carolina? The beaches of South & North Carolina-so relaxing and beautiful.

1 comment:

Carolina Mama said...

Hey Sounds Great! :) Aren't they fun questions! Your blog is so cute too! :) And your two Lambs are adorable. Thanks for playing "the Interview!" Now, I have to make a new set of questions for when I interview you! :) Have you joined Carolina GIrls @ Carolina Mama? :)