Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rescue Heroes

My 6 year old is completely obsessed with Fisher Price Rescue Heroes right now. We have acquired about 15 of the men, a few animals plus 2 towers over the past few years and not until lately has he begun to really PLAY with them. Our neighbor, a 10 year old boy, is also a huge fan and brings his rescue heroes over to our house to play almost every day (for the past 2 weeks or so). I like them too because they're such sturdy toys and do all kinds of cool stuff. Most of them have backpacks that talk and shoot something which is really COOL. They quit making them in 2001 so they are pretty expensive now. I had NO idea that they were valuable until I went on ebay and did a little research. Who knew??? I got most of mine at misc. yard sales over the years. Does anyone else have boys that play with them? Here are a few that we have:










No comments: