Monday, November 10, 2008

Trip to Darlington....


My Mom & me

My nephew Edwin & Will

Will on his pony ride

My Mom "Rob Rob", Kate, Eliza, Will & Dargan

My Neices-Kate & Eliza Dargan

The boys and I went to Darlington this past weekend to hang out with my Mom, my brothers and their families. While we were there we attended the Catfish Festival in Society Hill, SC. What an experience that was!!! It was a little more crowded than we had anticipated and the lines for a catfish plate were very..... long. Catfish is pretty popular in the big town of Society Hill!!! The kids had a great time anyway, pony rides, bungee pulls, balloons, and jump castles.... While we were in Darlington my neice - Eliza Dargan celebrated her 4th Birthday. Happy Birthday Eliza....

1 comment:

Two Boo Boos said...

Your Mom is so pretty! Looks like you all had a great time! So sweet to see the cousins together