Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Hold My Hand"




The first time I saw Big Brother reach over to his little baby brother in the backseat for his little hand I almost cried. It was just about the cutest thing I had ever seen. They just love each other so much. Even today when I picked Big Brother up from school, the first thing Little Brother did when BB jumped into the car was squeal his name!! The next thing he did was reach out to him to hold his hand until we got home. When we got to the driveway, they gave each other a big hug. I hope and pray that this relationship will continue throughout their lives and that they will always remain the closest of friends.... And yes in case anyone is wondering, the tile of this entry is based on the Hootie & The Blowfish song "Hold My hand" which I absolutely LOVED in college....

1 comment:

Two Boo Boos said...

I love that! I just love seeing my boys hold hands too. It melts my heart!