Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bad Mommy.......






I really feel like a bad Mommy!!! Yesterday I wanted to take a couple of pics of little brother beside the azaleas that are now blooming in our yard...Isn't this a strange time for them to bloom??? I asked him to stand beside our Happy Halloween sign and say "cheese" for me. Well, to my surprise he agreed and gave me a big cheesy smile. Being the picture happy girl that I am, I didn't want him to move just yet since he was being so... cooperative. Then all of a sudden he exclaimed, "Ouch Mommy!!!" I had no idea what he was talking about so I just kept taking pics. After he persisted, I went over to check out the situation. To my surprise I had asked him to stand right on top of an ant hill!!! What a bad Mommy. I felt so bad for the poor little guy and had no idea I had asked him to stand in ants....Needless to say, the poor little guy looks like he has the chicken pox with so many bites all over his ankles. I guess it was a Mom moment that could happen to anyone--I hope!!!!

No comments: