Thursday, October 2, 2008

Where does the time go???




These pictures are from Halloween 2005-Big Brother was 2 years, 8 months old. How can time have gone by so.. fast??? Looking at these pictures I can see just how much little brother looks like BB did when he was 2. When I look back, my life seemed so easy back then. All I did was take care of BB... We had fun-I mean real fun, almost every day we had an outing such as playgroup, Children's Museum, the playground, bike rides, the pool, etc. Sometimes I feel bad for LB because we hardly ever get to do many one-on-one activities like BB & I did. My life is so much more complicated now-with 2 kids and a real estate career, it doesn't seem like I ever have any free time. My hubby wonders how I have time to blog...Well, I don't --I just make time because I enjoy it so much and know that one day the boys will too..

No comments: