Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tent Time




My 3 boys just love a tent!!! Daddy is going to take Big Brother camping when the weather cools off-which I guess is any day now. The nice thing is that there is a KOA campground right across Highway 17. The boys love to set up the tent in the living room and put all their pillows, blankets and toys in it. I look forward to the day we can all camp as a family-when little brother gets a little older. Daddy and I used to camp a lot before we had the boys. Our favorite spot was on Cape Hatteras, NC. It's such a beautiful, laid back island. One day soon we will be back....and this time with 2 new little campers.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Keep the updates coming! I love your blog and your new design. Add an email subscriber to it!!!

Two Boo Boos said...

Love the tent!