Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wasted Time????

I have officially spent almost 3 hours reading blogs from women all over the U.S. Could this be considered wasting time???I have always loved to read and it's just reading, right? I could sit here ALL day reading blogs, am I crazy??? It's so much fun...I need to get up and blow dry my hair or it's going to be crazy all day, but I can't seem to tear myself away from this computer. I have on my Minnesota Vikings jersey at this moment because we are going over to a friends house this afternoon to watch the game. Truthfully, I could care less about the game, I just do it to support the hubby. Most of the time I end up chasing the boys around the entire afternoon. If I could just sit there and eat and drink beer I guess it would be pretty fun!!! Dargan's going to be waking up in a few minutes and I am forcing myself to get off the computer...Later.

No comments: